January 14, 2015

Harried and Frazzled!

It's been a very busy week for me so far.  No posts for Tasty Tuesday or for Wisdom Wednesdays.  Please pray for my mom as she's struggling with the pain of shingles.  We spent almost all day yesterday in the ER. Her blood pressure is extremely high and she's in severe pain.

It seems as if everything happens at once and I have 3 billion things to do.  I forgot my son's dentist appointment yesterday and didn't complete homeschool.  Hopefully I can get back into the groove tomorrow.  Right now, I'm trying to get Popsicle in gear to complete her school so that we can run into town to get my mom's windshield repaired this afternoon ~ hopefully it will be done in time so that I can get back in time for me to teach my piano lesson, make dinner, get the kids to AWANA and direct choir practice this evening.

This is the day that the Lord has made ~ I will rejoice and be glad in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment